Protecting your data is very important to Under The Doormat Limited (“Under The Doormat”, “us” or “we”).
• information that you provide us with (either by filling in forms on the Website or otherwise). This includes information you provide at the time of registering or at any subsequent point;
• if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
• we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
• device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information);
• details of your visits to the Website;
• address details and dates of availability for your property;
• personal descriptions of the individuals who own the property for use in describing the property in marketing materials; and
• details of the property, security measures etc. to help us manage your property while you are away.
We will hold the above information for as long as is necessary in order to provide you with our services, deal with any specific issues that you may raise or otherwise as is required by law or any relevant regulatory body.
Your passwords are stored on Under The Doormat servers in encrypted form. We do not disclose your account details, postal or email addresses to anyone except when legally required to do so.
Sensitive information between your browser and the Website is transferred in encrypted form using Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”). When transmitting sensitive information, you should always make sure that your browser can validate the Under The Doormat certificate.
It is your responsibility to keep your password secure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Under The Doormat will do its best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website, any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent any unauthorised access.
• to provide you with our services;
• to ensure you receive information relevant to you;
• to improve our processes and service delivery;
• to ensure the content on the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer or mobile device; and
• to notify you about changes to our service.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets;
• in the operation of our agreements with you (e.g. cleaning company)
• if Under The Doormat or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party; or
• if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Under The Doormat, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you by submitting a request in accordance with the act and is subject to a £10 administrative fee. All such requests should be sent to email@example.com.