UnderTheDoormat's 10 Point Hygiene Promise - Stay with confidence
At UnderTheDoormat, we understand that unless you feel confident about the home you’re staying in, you won’t travel. We have always professionally cleaned every home before and after every guest stay, but now we have introduced our 10 Point Hygiene Promise so you can feel relaxed in the home and ready to enjoy your stay.
Our 10 Point Hygiene Promise:
We understand that the world has changed in 2020, but we haven’t. Professionally cleaned and managed homes have been important to us since we started in 2014 and we have always provided guests with the professional service of a hotel in the comfort of a home. To make sure you feel as confident as we are about our homes, every one of them is covered by our 10 Point Hygiene Promise:
- The home meets independent global and UK standards, including the Cleaning Protocols set by STAA and Quality in Tourism
- Our homes are annually inspected and accredited by Quality in Tourism for their Safe, Clean and Legal™ assessment scheme
- Every home is professionally cleaned before and after each guest stay, using Virucidal products that are proven to kill 99.999% of virus germs and bacteria
- Our professional cleaners follow a strict cleaning checklist and guidance of sanitisation and disinfection before and after every guest stay
- We disinfect every high-touch surface, such as remote controls, flushes, handles and switches
- Keys are disinfected between guests and placed in a sealed bag
- Our linens are professionally laundered at over 60 degrees with disinfectant detergent
- Our Guest Relations Team will have double checked the home prior to your arrival and will follow social distancing guidelines when welcoming you
- Your Welcome Pack will now include antibacterial wipes in addition to all the other helpful extras
- We will always be operating to the current UK government advice
Good to Go
What is good to go?
Not only have we got our Hygiene Promise but we have also been officially confirmed by Visit Britain as 'Good To Go'. This Industry Standard mark means that we have been independently approved as following government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, have a Risk Assessment in place and a process to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
We really want you to feel confident in staying in our homes, so if you have any questions, get in touch and our team will be happy to help.
So, that is the cleaning and standards question answered, but what about travelling in London? Check out our recent blog to find out more. Also, if you're about to book a trip, take a look at our tips on what to look out for.