Where to Stay in London Now
London is one of the most vibrant cities in the world – and one of the most exciting destinations for a staycation. In our recent series of guides, we’ve covered how to get around in the capital, plus some great things to do in London right now; in this latest blog, we take a look at some of the best homes to stay in.
Delightful West Kensington Home by Earls Court
An inviting apartment in an impressive Victorian building.
• Vital information: The home sleeps four people, with two double bedrooms and one bathroom.
• Relax: This lovely home would make a fantastic base for a city break with friends. Surprisingly spacious, there is a comfortable living space with an L-shaped sofa, dining area and well-stocked kitchen, as well as a pleasant, private outside courtyard for al fresco entertaining.
• Travel: West Kensington Underground Station – providing fast, easy access to Earls Court and Paddington – is a seven-minute stroll.
• Explore: With such a well-connected location, the options are limitless! The world-renowned Victoria & Albert Museum, Natural History Museum and Science Museum are a few stops away by tube; or, if you’re in the mood for a spot of shopping or dining, the famous shops and restaurants of Sloane Street, Knightsbridge, and the King’s Road are easily accessible.
Reserve your stay in this charming West Kensington home today.
Elegant Hammersmith Home Overlooking Brook Green
A stunning family home with an impressive garden and parking for two cars.
• Vital information: The home sleeps eight people, with five bedrooms (one king, two double, three single), and two bathrooms plus a separate WC.
• Relax: A traditional three-storey home in West London. With plenty of storage, large areas for entertaining or leisure (including a dining area which will comfortable accommodate eight guests), and a mature garden furnished with a table and chairs, this elegant abode is perfect for a relaxing family break.
• Travel: Within easy reach of Heathrow Airport (either by road or public transport), the home is a ten-minute walk from Hammersmith and Baron’s Court tube stations on the Piccadilly line.
• Explore: The famous Olympia Exhibition and Conference centre is nearby, as well as the many bars, shops and restaurants of Hammersmith and Kensington. A vast array of London’s most popular shopping areas can also be accessed from this conveniently-located property.
Book your trip to this wonderful Hammersmith home today.
Panoramic Royal Docklands Home
A spacious, modern apartment with stunning views of London.
• Vital information: The home sleeps six people, with three king bedrooms and two bathrooms.
• Relax: Enjoy all the perks of a secure, modern apartment block – as well as panoramic views over London. An open-plan kitchen/living area (equipped with top-of-the range appliances) and a large balcony make this home an ideal space for both entertaining and relaxing in.
• Travel: Central London is just thirty minutes away on the fast, stress-free Docklands Light Railway. Heading to the airport? London City Airport is a ten-minute train journey.
• Explore: A stone’s throw from the ExCel Centre, which hosts a range of exhibitions and shows, the home is also close to the Emirates Air Line. Hop aboard the cable car and enjoy the highest observation point over the River Thames before touching down in historic Greenwich, where you can discover the famous Old Royal Naval College, Cutty Sark, London’s O2 Centre, and much more (from award-winning restaurants to interesting shops).
Reserve your stay in this outstanding Royal Docklands home now.
Fabulous West London Home Next to Hyde Park
A charming two-bedroom apartment with beautiful views across West London.
• Vital information: The home sleeps two people (incorporating a queen bed and one single sofa), and has one bathroom.
• Relax: This welcoming apartment has everything you could need for a comfortable city break – with an open-plan living space and access to a small patio, as well as a big-screen smart TV.
• Travel: Paddington Station – a major transport hub – is nearby, and Lancaster Gate Underground Station is a few minutes’ walk from the apartment.
• Explore: Located in the popular and fashionable area of Bayswater, the home is a brief walk from Hyde Park, and close to many shops, restaurants and cafes: a quiet retreat in the heart of the capital. The bustling shopping districts of Marble Arch, Oxford Street, and Bond Street are a short train ride away.
Plan your West London trip by booking this inviting home today.
Immaculate Victorian Home Next to Greenwich Park
A tasteful early Victorian house with an abundance of style and character.
• Vital information: The home sleeps seven people, with four bedrooms (two king, one double, and one single), two bathrooms, and one WC.
• Relax: Set over four floors, this spacious, light abode is perfect for a large family or group of friends. There is an open-plan dining room, a smart TV, and a lovely courtyard garden for al fresco dining.
• Travel: The home is a short walk from Greenwich station, with easy access to the City and the West End via London Bridge station (a major transport hub that is only a few stops from Greenwich).
• Explore: Set on a picturesque, tree-lined street, the home is close to the centre of the historic maritime area of Greenwich – ideal for exploring the National Maritime Museum and the Royal Observatory. The O2 arena - which hosts music concerts and sporting events – is also nearby.
Book your stay in this gorgeous Greenwich home today.
Traditional Home in Kew Gardens
A beautiful and warm home close to the famous Kew Gardens.
• Vital information: The home sleeps five people, with three bedrooms (two double and one single), and has one bathroom plus a separate WC.
• Relax: A comfortable and spacious family home in leafy West London. Equipped with a large kitchen, two dining areas, a bright living room, and a lovely garden with seating, this gorgeous abode is ideal for relaxed gatherings or a fun vacation with loved ones.
• Travel: Close to a number of overground stations and a range of bus routes, it’s easy to discover the local area and venture further afield.
• Explore: The iconic Kew Gardens are just around the corner: the perfect place for a leisurely stroll! Alternatively, wander into nearby Richmond and bask in its charming river views, local restaurants, bars and shops.
Book your stay in this fantastic family home in Kew now.