Introducing Hospiria: An Innovative Service for Independent Holiday and Short-Let Managers
If you’re a short-let provider hoping to thrive in the post-COVID-19 rentals market, look no further than Hospiria: an innovative global-first service and technology product that has been designed specifically for property owners, portfolio managers and independent holiday lets owners. Following a successful pilot scheme with several UK companies, we’re delighted to announce that Hospiria is now live and ready for onboarding. Read on for more about this exciting new service and technology package.
Welcome to Hospiria
Developed by acclaimed accommodation specialist UnderTheDoormat, Hospiria is a new-to-market technology and service package that has been designed to cater for the specific needs of property owners and portfolio managers. Aimed at independent holiday and short-let managers with between 5-100 premium properties, Hospiria provides access to a number of key benefits that will make a real difference; enabling them – in the short term – to recover, and, in the longer-term, to grow in the competitive world of short-term and vacation rentals.
It’s been a gruelling few months for the short-let industry; and now that accommodation providers are able re-open, access, visibility and positioning are more crucial than ever. In a post-pandemic world, property owners and portfolio managers will need to make the most of every opportunity available to drive revenue and growth - with the ambition not only to survive, but also thrive. Hospiria will enable them meet the challenges ahead with confidence and ease, helping to pave the way for long-term success.
Hospiria’s COO, Richard Bridger, explains, “During the COVID-19 pandemic, many of the thousands of independent property management companies across the UK and Europe have been relying on strong historical cashflow and government grants to survive. Now they can re-open, many will need to secure bookings quickly and at optimum rates to ensure they recover and grow beyond the shortened summer season.
“Hospiria has been built to champion the smaller, premium players in the industry. It helps property management companies to maximise the occupancy and rates in their accommodation. That’s going to be critical for this summer’s UK Staycation boom. In the longer term, it will enable them to stay independent whilst at the same time enabling them to take advantage of the global booking platforms and technologies which will help grow their business without having to grow their internal team.
“Our expert team will take care of all of our partners’ bookings, 7 days a week. This will let property owners focus their resources on growing their portfolios rather than hiring more people to manage their current businesses. The dedicated expertise independent operators will receive from Hospiria will help them recover from this unprecedented situation and compete in the global environment.”
Key Benefits of Hospiria
• Global distribution. Listings on an exclusive combination of more than 40 international booking platforms giving access to millions of guests. Its team of experts monitor and adjust each platform to generate the best level of bookings.
• Reservations management. The Hospiria team provides bookings and reservation management up until a confirmed payment and hands over to the partner for all of the in stay guest experience.
• Preferential access. Presence on existing and exclusive channels, including: Booking.com, VRBO, HomeAway, Airbnb, the Expedia Partner Network and Homes & Villas by Marriott International.
• Enhanced rental income. A combination of bespoke technology and dynamic pricing tools helps to generate optimal occupancy levels at the best rental prices.
• Greater profitability. The ability to achieve higher occupancy and daily rates without the costs of an in-house team to manage it all.
• No double bookings or cannibalisation. Bespoke software and systems prevent double bookings and the cannibalisation that can occur when properties are listed on multiple platforms which are not directly connected/integrated.
• Reassurance of quality of guests. A guest matching and vetting service, including our bespoke pre-check in form and insurance to back it all up.
• Online booking calendar. This enables partners to see all confirmed bookings and manage them in one view, as well as providing the operational tools to run them efficiently.
How Do I Become a Hospiria Partner?
In order to partner with Hospiria and take advantage of this new, world-class service, property managers and owners will be required to:
• Have 4-star or 5-star equivalent standards for their homes; and
• Manage/own between 5-100 properties in the UK or Europe.
Partners can also choose our Premium option, which includes host insurance; policies and standards guidance; onboarding blueprints and field management systems.